During this easy, fun, and ridiculously beautiful walk we will:
- Learn how to identify common edible & medicinal wild herbs and garden weeds… from chickweed, to nettle, to hawthorn, and many more
- Sneak a peek at their roots and see how they prepare for longer days ahead
- Share inspiration for incorporating the plants we meet into our lives as nourishing food and medicine
- Toast the return of the light together with a celebratory pot of tea crafted with plants we gather along our stroll!
- Set intention with simple ritual to carry with us this potent moment in time!
Questions? Contact email@example.com | 707-407-5617
Detailed directions and a short supply list will be emailed to you.
About Your Teachers
Allison Poklemba is a teacher, botanist, herbalist, environmental educator, founder of Backcountry Press, artist, mother, friend, and always curious student of nature. She has been concocting potions since childhood and teaching at Dandelion Herbal Center since 2002 — she also carries a special place in her heart just for seaweed.
Jessica Shepherd has been working as a Community Herbalist at Humboldt Herbals for 17 years while also teaching a myriad of classes and pursuing extensive studies and certifications in the field of Aromatherapy, including distillation. She has developed successful herbal product lines, top-selling tea blends, created an award-winning recipe published in the book Fire Cider, and has been teaching at Dandelion Herbal Center since 2015.