Study and immerse yourself in the herbal medicine of the ancients, the roots of modern western herbalism with Jane Bothwell
On this unforgettable herbal adventure you will experience…
- Breathtaking accommodations
- Herbal Medicine, Ancient and Modern
- A traditional panygiri (festival)
- Inspiring stories and people with amazing longevity
- Beekeeping and wild herb gardens
- Visit the old monastery of Theoktistis
- Healing traditions–Diet, herbs, ways of healthy living
- Travelers’ first aid
- Herbalism and many health insights relevant for today’s clinical practice and for personal health and healing
- Herb walks, plant lore, and uses
- Meet with beekeepers and wine makers
- Make flower essences, salves and essential oils
- Take a traditional Greek cooking class
- Explore the archaeological sites of the Temple of Hera and Asclepion
- Celebrate with traditional music and dance
The cost includes:
All transportation within Greece, accommodations based on double occupancy, most meals, seminar classes, guide fees, archaeological sites & museum entry fees.
NOTE: There are Single Supplements available for an additional $300.
Questions? Jane is happy to chat with you about the trip: firstname.lastname@example.org, 707-442-8157
There are no reviews yet.