2022 Herbal Medicine & Traditional Healing:
Greek Island of Ikaria
We are only taking a small group of herbal enthusiasts on this magical journey, so sign up now!
Join Jane, Thea, and renowned local herbalists on a journey of learning as you explore the out-of-the-way places of the gorgeous Greek island of Ikaria. This spectacular country has nearly 6,000 species of plants. Discover the beauty, aromas, and traditional and modern uses of many medicinal plants – sage, thyme, oregano, rosemary, mints and many more!
VIEW THE TRIP HIGHLIGHTS BELOW:
- Breathtaking accommodations
- Herbal Medicine, Ancient and Modern
- Enjoy a traditional panygiri (festival)
- Inspiring stories and people with amazing longevity
- Beekeeping and wild herb gardens
- Visit the old monastery of Theoktistis
- Healing traditions–Diet, herbs, ways of healthy living
- Travelers’ first aid
- Study and immerse yourself in the herbal medicine of the ancients, the roots of modern western herbalism with Jane Bothwell.
- Herbalism and many health insights relevant for today’s clinical practice and for personal health and healing
- Herb walks, plant lore, and uses
- Meet with beekeepers and wine makers
- Make flower essences, salves and essential oils
- Take a traditional Greek cooking class
- Explore the archaeological sites of the Temple of Hera and Asclepion
- Celebrate with traditional music and dance
The cost will include:
All transportation within Greece, accommodations based on double occupancy, most meals, seminar classes, guide fees, archaeological sites & museum entry fees.
NOTE: There are Single Supplements available for an additional $300.
ARE YOU READY TO TRAVEL